Education

Okay, my babe has moved to Beaumont. It is only an approximate six month thing right now, but she has gone to finish school. Yeah! How miserable she would be in life if she had not finished the last two semesters of college. What an accomplishment. Me, I hate school.

What a funny thing to say, uh. I don't hate education I just hate the brick and mortar. If I could I would take some classes from home, but I don't want to do this for ten, eighteen, twenty-four months. Why can't I get a degree in something within two to six months? A few weeks would be even greater.

Does the length you go to school make you smarter? I suppose that depends on the field you are studying.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to take a complete self pace form of study. I bet I would have a degree within a month. I would just fly on through them. suck up the knowledge like a sponge and flow on to the next field.

No comments: